Intellectual Property Notice
- By accessing this Timothy Oulton Studio website (www.timothyoultonstudio.com) (the “Website”) or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Legal Notice and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by Timothy Oulton Studio Limited without prior notice to you. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the contents and any information available on the Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, icons, images, software, source code and trademarks, are subject to and protected by copyright, design, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Timothy Oulton Studio Limited, its subsidiaries or affiliates including and not limited to Halo Trademarks Limited and/or its licensors.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit, store in retrieval system, modify, alter or display in public or distribute in any way the contents (including but not limited to photographs, graphics, drawings, diagrams, audio files and video files) or any part of this Website for any purpose without the prior written consent of Halo Trademarks Limited or Timothy Oulton Studio Limited. Such requests for consent shall be addressed to via email at [email protected].
- Where third party copyright is involved in the non-text contents found on the Website, authorisation or permission to reproduce or distribute or otherwise use any such non-text contents must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
- If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any contents on any linked websites, you shall obtain all necessary authorisation or permission from the copyright owners concerned.